TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The client may cancel or reschedule the clean by giving us at least a 48 hours notice. Failure to provide us with the needed notice will result in a charge of 50% of the total invoiced amount.
- The client can reschedule or cancel the appointment over the phone or by e-mail.
- The Cleaning Company reserves the right to refuse any cleaning job if the condition of the property is hazardous to the health and well being of our operatives.
- The Cleaning Company reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a clean in cases where an accident or any unexpected circumstances have befallen the assigned cleaning team.
- The Cleaning Company and the individual cleaners hold Public Liability Insurance.
- Claims can be covered by The Cleaning Company and/or its operatives insurance, only if the damage/breakages are reported within 24 hours of the clean.
- The Cleaning Company reserves the right to carry out an internal investigation into any claims made by the client.
- The Cleaning Company reserves any right to refuse disclosure of confidential company documents.
- The client must provide electricity and running water at the premises where the clean is conducted. If they fail to do so The Cleaning Company cannot be held responsible for incomplete or delayed work.
- The client is responsible for providing access to the property at the scheduled time. If keys are provided they must open and close all locks required for access and to carry out the clean. If we are unable to gain access to the property, we reserve the right to cancel/reschedule the clean.
- The Cleaning Company is not responsible for any alarms triggered during a clean. The client must provide us with full instructions for disabling and/or resetting any alarm systems on the premises.
- The Cleaning Company will endeavour to arrive at the scheduled time for the clean. However, reasonable allowance should be made, for circumstances beyond our control, which may delay our arrival.