BOILER REPAIRS & SERVICING
If you have a temperamental heating system, it makes noises, you have hot water in the header tank, you have cold radiators, or need to continually bleed them then our experts can help.
Our engineers have previously worked directly for boiler manufacturers and have an in-depth knowledge of faults that occur with a range of boilers. No matter what type of boiler your household has, our team of experts can quickly diagnose and repair your boiler where viable, using quality components and parts.
What to expect from your boiler service:
- A visual check to ensure your boiler still meets current standards
- Boiler fired to identify any working faults
- Boiler casing removed to check all main boiler components (burner, heat exchanger, main injector, spark/sensor probe) and check safety devices are operating correctly
- Checks to ensure flue terminals are unobstructed and internal flue components are sealed properly
- Gas valve adjusted to check that burner is combusting efficiently and properly (using a flue gas analyser).
- Inside casing surfaces cleaned
- Boiler parts cleaned if necessary
- Gas tightness test conducted to ensure no leaks
- Boiler casing put back on - check that properly sealed
- Older boilers and conventional boilers may not be serviced in the same way.
We have learned that no matter how small a job is it’s important to get right first time. Our engineers are NVQ trained in plumbing and we are members of The Chartered Institute of Plumbing & Heating Engineers. We are experienced in all types of domestic plumbing and provide our clients with a helpful and professional service.
- Replacement ball valves
- Hot water problems
- Immersion heaters
- Vented & Unvented Cylinders
- Gas hobs & ovens
- Thermostatic radiator valves
- Replacement radiators
- Mega flows
- Burst pipes
- Shower fitting
- Washing machine and Dishwasher installations
- Pipe work replacement
- Water tank cleaning & replacement